Interested in working with the RTF? The RTF issues requests for proposals on an as needed basis to support tasks under its work plan.
All qualified proposers will be evaluated and considered for selection without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status.
Request for Proposals
Contract Analysts: The RTF is seeking proposals for equivalent of seven contract analysts to provide ongoing technical support for the 2024 calendar year. The team of contract analysts provide dedicated analytical support for the RTF to assist in the RTF accomplishing its annual work plan approved by the Council. The work of a contract analyst includes reviewing and developing unit energy savings measures and standard protocols, defining research needs and developing related research strategies, etc. Proposals are due by Friday, November 17, 2023 to Laura Thomas at email@example.com.
QA/QC: The RTF is seeking a Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) contractor to provide independent, third party review of RTF work products on an as-needed basis. The RTF expects to develop work products throughout 2024 to submit to the QA/QC contractor for review to ensure that the RTF work products accurately implement RTF decisions and document the source materials. Proposals are due by Thursday, November 30, 2023 to Laura Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Qualifications
The RTF has an open solicitation for qualified consultants. The RTF recently revised its solicitation and is seeking new (or updated) proposals from interested consultants. A new aspect required by this RFQ is completion of the Qualifications Summary Form. Proposals are not considered complete without completion of this form.
Please review the Request for Qualifications and reach out to Laura Thomas (email@example.com) with any questions.
Sign up for notifications
Provide your email address below and we'll notify you any time we post Requests for Proposals or Qualifications. Unsubscribe at any time.
The following are a list of past proposals that were awarded by the RTF:
- Commercial EnergyPlus Building Model Correction and Alignment
- Efficient Electric Vehicles Market Characterization
- 2022 Regional Conservation Progress Report
- 2021 Regional Conservation Progress Report
- RTF Measure Cost Review and Recommendations
- Refrigerant Impact on Energy Efficiency
- 2022 Commercial EnergyPlus Building Model Alignment to Regional Data
- 2022 Quality Control and Quality Assurances Services
- 2022 RTF Minutes Services
- Sub-Regional Baseline Exploration
- RTF Workbook Update for 2021 Power Plan Findings
- Exploration into Climate Files for RTF Analysis
- Studies on Valuation of (1) Resiliency and (2) Flexibility
- EnergyPlus Front-End Scoping Project
- 2020 Regional Conservation Report
- 2021 Contract Analyst Services
- ProCost Scoping Effort
- 2020 Guidelines Update and SEM Guidance
- Residential Building Simulation Model Scoping
- 2019 Regional Conservation Progress Report
- 2020 Contract Analyst Services
- 2020 Quality Control and Quality Assurance Services
- 2018 Regional Conservation Progress Report
- 2019 Contract Analyst Services
- Development of Hourly Profiles for Energy Efficiency Measures
- 2017 Regional Conservation Progress Report
- 2018 Contract Analyst Services
- QA/QC for 2018
- 2017 Contract Analyst Services
- Quality Standards for Associated Capacity Benefits
- RTF Website Redesign and Development
- 2016 Technical Contract Analyst Services (closed)
- QA/QC for 2016
- Technical Contract Analyst Services
- RTF Monthly Meeting Minutes Services
- QA/QC for 2015
- Technical Contract Analyst Services
- Non-Res UES Schools Weatherization Measures
- QA/QC Contractor RFP
- Phase I: UES Measure Review
- Phase II: UES Measure Compliance
- ELCAP Data Assembly and Conversion
- Deemed Calculator Conversion
- Procost Modifications
- RFP for Technical and Management Services