Interested in working with the RTF? The RTF issues requests for proposals on an as needed basis to support tasks under its work plan.
All qualified proposers will be evaluated and considered for selection without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status.
Job Listing: RTF Manager
The Northwest Power and Conservation Council (Council) is seeking a Manager for its Regional Technical Forum (RTF). The RTF conducts critical and innovative analysis in energy efficiency and is growing its expertise in demand response. This position guides the work of the body and provides a touch point to the broader Council power planning efforts and other activities across the Northwest. The Council is seeking a Manager for the RTF to provide management support for the body, assist with the development and implementation of the RTF budget and work plan, manage and direct multiple contractors, and represent the RTF at the Council and public appearances. This position reports to the Power Planning Resources Manager and is part of the Council’s Power Planning Division.
More information about duties, responsibilities, and qualifications can be found posted to the Council website here.
Position will remain open until filled. Application review will begin on October 12, 2022 and will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications promptly. Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, and references electronically as a single pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request for Qualifications
The RTF has an open solicitation for qualified consultants. The RTF recently revised its solicitation and is seeking new (or updated) proposals from interested consultants. A new aspect required by this RFQ is completion of the Qualifications Summary Form. Proposals are not considered complete without completion of this form.
Please review the Request for Qualifications and reach out to Jennifer Light (email@example.com) with any questions.
The following are a list of past proposals that were awarded by the RTF:
- RTF Measure Cost Review and Recommendations
- Refrigerant Impact on Energy Efficiency
- 2022 Commercial EnergyPlus Building Model Alignment to Regional Data
- 2022 Quality Control and Quality Assurances Services
- 2022 RTF Minutes Services
- Sub-Regional Baseline Exploration
- RTF Workbook Update for 2021 Power Plan Findings
- Exploration into Climate Files for RTF Analysis
- Studies on Valuation of (1) Resiliency and (2) Flexibility
- EnergyPlus Front-End Scoping Project
- 2020 Regional Conservation Report
- 2021 Contract Analyst Services
- ProCost Scoping Effort
- 2020 Guidelines Update and SEM Guidance
- Residential Building Simulation Model Scoping
- 2019 Regional Conservation Progress Report
- 2020 Contract Analyst Services
- 2020 Quality Control and Quality Assurance Services
- 2018 Regional Conservation Progress Report
- 2019 Contract Analyst Services
- Development of Hourly Profiles for Energy Efficiency Measures
- 2017 Regional Conservation Progress Report
- 2018 Contract Analyst Services
- QA/QC for 2018
- 2017 Contract Analyst Services
- Quality Standards for Associated Capacity Benefits
- RTF Website Redesign and Development
- 2016 Technical Contract Analyst Services (closed)
- QA/QC for 2016
- Technical Contract Analyst Services
- RTF Monthly Meeting Minutes Services
- QA/QC for 2015
- Technical Contract Analyst Services
- Non-Res UES Schools Weatherization Measures
- QA/QC Contractor RFP
- Phase I: UES Measure Review
- Phase II: UES Measure Compliance
- ELCAP Data Assembly and Conversion
- Deemed Calculator Conversion
- Procost Modifications
- RFP for Technical and Management Services