Starting with January of 2018, the RTF will be using a new meeting schedule that will consist of six, day-and-a-half meetings, taking place every two months.
For the majority of its existence, the full RTF has convened on a monthly bases, traditionally meeting on the third Tuesday or Wednesday of every month. As the RTF continues to take up agenda items that are increasingly complex, requiring more subcommittee discussion, prior consideration, and meeting deliberation, longer meetings with more preparation time have become necessary. This new meeting schedule, approved by the RTF and outlined below, will allow RTF members more time to review meeting materials and discuss upcoming agenda items ahead of voting. The final meeting dates for 2018 are the following:
- Tuesday, January 30 and Wednesday, January 31
- Tuesday, March 27 and Wednesday, March 28
- Tuesday, May 22 and Wednesday, May 23
- Tuesday, July 17 and Wednesday, July 18
- Tuesday, September 18 and Wednesday, September 19
- Wednesday, November 7 and Thursday, November 8