As the team is working to finalize the calibration, we will be using this upcoming meeting to share out materials for review. This includes a presentation that will be updated regularly with new analysis, as well as other analysis/inputs that may be of interest for the subcommittees review. The team will send emails when major updates are made to the presentation.
- Calibration II SEEM Runs: This contains the inputs and outputs of all the SEEM runs (including RBSA I and II and all Monte Carlo scenarios). This will continue to be updated as more data points are saved.
- Proposed Methods and Values for SEEM Inputs: This contains a table which summarizes the methods and values that CAT is proposing to use for SEEM inputs for the calibration.
- RBSA II Updated U-Values: This workbook takes granular envelop component data from RBSA II and calculates total envelope U- and R-values in the way needed by SEEM.
- RBSA II Heating System Mapping: This workbook provides additional details on the proposed mapping of RBSA II heating system data to SEEM heating system inputs.
- RBSA II Window Analysis: This contains the analysis used to compute window and door U-values and areas for the calibration.
- Variables: This file contains select variables for both RBSA I and RBSA II, SF and MH. Variables included in this file are those that are most relevant to the calibration. Most are self-explanatory. Two exceptions are:
- "seem.heat.kwh" refers to the SEEM quantity inHeatkWh (SEEM's estimate of total energy needed to run the HVAC system for heating), and for RBSA II homes with multiple scenarios, seem variables in this data set are averages across scenarios. For gas homes, seem.kwh has been adjusted to account for combustion efficiency (seem.kWh = inHeatkWh / efficiency).
- "vbdd.heat.kwh" includes HDD-correlated usage from both gas and electric bills, as applicable, sith gas therms are converted to kWh.