This meeting will continue the discussion on how to handle uncertainty in the input mapping and overall calibration process.
- Main Focus: Proposed approach for handling multiple unknowns in RBSA II data.
- How multiple unknowns interact and drive uncertainty in simulation results.
- How uncertainty in simulation results flows through and impacts uncertainty in calibration factors.
- Time Permitting: Mapping RBSA II data to SEEM inputs.
- Continuation of mapping discussion from March RTF meeting