To participate via teleconference, the number is 1.800.786.1922, guest code 53922423#.
The GoToMeeting web link is https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/780566320
Introductions; RTUG-A Look Ahead; Agenda Review.
Results from BPA annually monitored RTUs
- Preliminary winter fan schedule persistence results
- Preliminary heat pump heating energy results
- Preliminary RTU gas-pack heating energy results
- Preliminary economizer results
- Preliminary annual signature
- Addition to the analysis protocol of min/max supply air temperatures
- Analysis improvements for minimum and economizer airflow analysis
- Preliminary error band observations
Research Outputs for October 27 RTUG final meeting:
- Draft annualized savings methodology with separate characterizations of annual operation for summer and winter
- Data block interval analysis
- Recommendations regarding fan schedule persistence
- Site temperature vs. TMY data
- Additional persistence analysis
- Billing/signature analysis for selected sites
- Measure life implications from the data
Status: Regional RTU Research Results Database.
Web-enabled Thermostat Research: monitoring status
Months 13-24 data acquisition scenario
Energy Trust of Oregon RTU O&M Update.
Premium ventilation VSD measurement results: "The turning of the screw..."
Policy topics: a) RTU airflow service issues, b) measure persistence, c) measure life.
Elements of a regional RTU strategic plan.