Introductions; Agenda Review; RTUG Schedule Review
>> Presentation (1mb PowerPoint)
Review of results from BPA RTU Pilot Research 2009-2010
- RTU gas pack characterization from annual data
- Model/methodology description
- Examination of signature predicted annual usage with 3-4 weeks of metered data
- Outside air temperature data sourcing
- Points to meter
- Sampling period
- Recommended metering interval of 1 minute
- M&V Costs
- Points included in the basic M&V package (kW and OAT)
- Minimum requirements (temperature ranges/number of days) and reason why
- Next steps: Discuss recommendations to RTF [January 2011]; schedule additional RTUG review if needed
Status: Regional RTU Research Results Database: BPA and Web-Enabled T-Stat.
Energy Trust of Oregon RTU DCV M&V - Dave Robison, Stellar Processes.
Premium Ventilation/VSD research reporting – Reid Hart, PECI.
BPA request (470k PDF) for members to join new RTF Subcommittee on Variable Capacity (VC) Heat Pumps.
Review draft elements of a regional RTU Strategic Plan/Roadmap including Research/Policy/Programs/Market Transformation elements.
Recap of meeting conclusions.