This measure replaces a gas water heater in an existing single family or manufactured home with an efficient gas water heater. The measure captures the following efficiency options:
- Non-condensing, non-powered ENERGY STAR tank
- Non-condensing, powered ENERGY STAR tank
- Any non-condensing ENERGY STAR tank (cannot be used in conjunction with the first two applications within the same program)
- Condensing ENERGY STAR tank
- Non-ENERGY STAR tankless
- ENERGY STAR tankless
- Tankless heaters only include additional measure identifiers for 'with' and 'without gas line upgrade' as requested by the natural gas subcommittee.