Small and Rural Utility RTF Technical Support Subcommittee
Phase I (complete): The RTF conducted a small and rural utilities technical support needs study to help determine what technical assistance the RTF, in coordination with Bonneville and NEEA, could offer small and rural utilities to tailor their conservation initiatives to meet the unique circumstances of their service territories.
The project kicked off in September 2010 and the final report was completed in January 2012. For additional information, see phase I materials.
Phase II (underway): At the January 17 RTF meeting, the RTF reviewed the staff response to the RTF-specific recommendations in Ecotope's report, identifying key RTF recommendations and actions to pursue in 2012. The RTF designated the Small/Rural subcommittee the role of reviewing the recommendations and developing a prioritized work plan for the RTF. The RTF’s S/R subcommittee will remain focused on the technical issues and recommendations.
2012 Work Plan
- Identify new commercial school measures for S/R applicability (contracting with PECI) - ongoing
- Develop UES measure design checklist - complete
- Use checklist to review all measures approved by the RTF for applicability to S/R utilities - ongoing
- Assist the RTF in developing its small saver process - ongoing
- Assist the RTF in facilitating an integrated approach to bring new measures/suggest revisions to current measures to the RTF - ongoing
>> Final UES Measure Design Checklist New!
>> Commercial Schools Measures - Statement of Work (awarded to PECI)
>> RTF Response to Recommendations in Final Report
>> Final Contractor Report - 1/19/12 (3mb PDF, updated from 1/9/12)